Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I have seen these "What I Wore Wednesday" blog posts for years now... It seemed a bit odd to me at first. I'm not gonna lie. :)

But now that I have found myself to be a sweats and t-shirt gal more often then not, I have decided to jump on the band wagon and give it a go. Basically you photo-document to hold yourself accountable to shower, dry your hair, and simply put a little effort into how you look. I certainly don't think my husband is going to complain about my experiment.

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round today.
pleated poppyMomma Go Round

 Friday: Several hours worth of shopping, of course!
Sweater: Target, Tshirt: Gap, Jeans: Target, Boots: Naturalizer(several years old)

 Saturday: Traveling to St. Louis to visit Blake's Family
Sweater & Shirt: Ann Taylor - The Loft, Jeans: Target, Boots: Naturalizer
 Necklace: Forever 21
Monday: Surprise trip to IKEA with Blake and good friends!
Sweater, t-shirt, leggings: Ann Taylor - The Loft (Black Friday Sale!), Boots: Naturalizer(several years old)

*PS - I am still working on photo documenting myself. I realize that I lack technique and these are pretty juvenile. :) I'm gonna work on that.

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

I love the poncho sweater! It is super cute without swamping you :)

Hope you'll link up with What I Wore Wednesday: http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday_30.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...