Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Belly Photos

I am 24 weeks along with Riley with only 109 days till July 27! Riley is almost a foot long(compare to an ear of corn) and up to about 20 ounces. It has only been a little over week since I first felt her move, but Riley is one active sweet baby girl! :) Her daddy enjoys laying with his hand on my belly at night and getting to feel her kick his hand off...

Yes... I am into Blake's night shirts already. :)




My first bare belly photo... It may just be my last! :)

1 comment:

The Yates' said...

Kevin also loves to lay his hands on my belly and feel our sweet little girl kick away... he also talks into my belly telling her how much he loves her and singing... those moments are so sweet since he doesnt get to experience the actual pregnancy I think he sometimes feels left out... watching him chat with my belly makes me feel trully blessed to have him as the father of my child!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...