Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Belly Photos

Well as of today I am under 90 days - 89 days to be exact! :) Riley is in the middle of 27 weeks along. She weighs about 2 pounds(head of cauliflower) and is about 14 inches long. What a relief to reach a point where if something happened and she was born there is a chance for survival!

I know that I still have just under 3 months left, but I am beginning to wonder where she is going to go! :) My belly feels as full as it could possibly be and when Riley decides to move around(which is often) it is becoming painful and you can see her foot or head bulge out! Her most active times of the day are early morning and late evening... :) What a convenient baby! I'll already be used to being up late and waking up early by the time she is here!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...