Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pre-registration, Labor and Delivery, and Wishes...

I can hardly believe how quickly things are moving. I was at a check-up today and the doctor asked me if I had pre-registered at our chosen hospital yet... Wow!

Blake and I attended a Labor and Delivery Class tonight at Baptist Hospital East - where we have decided I will deliver Riley. I had assumed that after the video we watched, I would be terrified and in shock... Well, maybe there was a little bit of shock. :) But honestly, I am more excited then ever! The class... The video... All drove home the reminder that there is only a few more weeks before I am able to meet Riley.

I want to be able to study her face and decide whether she looks more like me or her daddy. I want to introduce her to her big brother. I want to be able to lay in bed and hear her sleeping in her cradle at the end of the bed. I desire to be able to kneel next to her crib and pray for her salvation the way I do her brothers. I can't wait to see if she is as ticklish as her daddy. I hope that she is! :)

Keep us in your prayers. Pray for Blake as he works and continues his schooling along with being a wonderful father and husband. Pray for Will... That the adjustment period goes easily for him and he always knows how much his mommy and daddy love him... Pray for me - The pregnancy has been hard physically. It is only getting more difficult. Pray for Riley's development. The beginning of the end of the end is around the corner... Or is it the beginning of the beginning? The beginning of the beginning is around the corner.

1 comment:

The M Family said...

i was more excited to have kate after seeing that video too!

her arrival day will be here sooner than you know it! and you and blake will do beautifully!! aren't we super blessed to have such understanding and loving husbands with servant hearts?!?!?

i'll be praying! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...