Sunday, July 13, 2008

Riley Report #3

3:15 am...

Well, we are all settled in for the night, though there is certainly no sleeping on my end with blood pressure cuff on one arm and iv in the other, not to mention the contractions going every 2 to 3 minutes and not letting up for up to 90 seconds at this point... A little bit longer and then I am saying "Enough"! :)

My parents sat with us while the doctor weighed the pros and cons if inducing... But after being told I would be kept anyway and if I ever made it home I would be placed on bedrest (only allowed bathroom breaks), the decision became easy. :) The folks left around midnight with instructions to call with updates and Blake's parents will head down in the morning. We are looking at around a late morning to early afternoon delivery!

We can't wait to meet you Riley!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...