Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Sight For Sore Eyes

Tuesday was a long day... Messy house. Short naps. A dad who was out late studying. After putting my 3rd load of laundry in the washing machine I walked into the family room to a much needed sight: My children playing together! Will is so gentle with Riley - He can just sense that it is necessary. And Riley adores her big brother already! She giggles and smiles and talks up a storm when he comes over to her. Tuesday night I found my 21 month old gently rolling his new car along Riley's little bald head and she gazing at him with the wonder of a little sister. Will has also figured out how to get the jumper to make noises and light up and will help his sister out when she is playing in it. I regularly find them both laughing and smiling about it... Some days are hard, but this was a perfect reminder to me at how blessed Blake and I are with their close age. Already best friends...




I think he figured that is she got to play in his jumper he gets to play in her bumbo! Sounds pretty fair I guess...

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

Oh that is so sweet! I hope Corbin does well with his baby sibling. I'm a little nervous about being a mom of two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...