Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Momma Got A New Bed...

I have desired a new bed... Since Blake and I married! :) We needed alot of furniture when we got married, so we decided that the bed that Blake's bed would do for a few years(it is now falling apart). I have been searching for a bed for a few years and completely fell in love with this one! It had a canopy option that I loved and so Blake sneaked off to take a look it. He discovered that the beds with a canopy option had been discontinued and there were only 2 left in the city! So I got a tx message picture of this bed and a message telling me that he had purchased it! We would normally never make a decision like this without discussion, but I was totally fine with it this one time!!! :) I can't wait to see it in the bedroom of our new home... Until then I will have to gaze at the picture. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...