Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boys Clothes Can Be Fun...


I knew when I began shopping for Will, before we had even brought him home, that I was going to have to shop around a bit. It was not until I was buying little girls clothes that I realized just how much more difficult it is to find cute boy clothes that express anything other then just "play". :) Well, I discovered this line of childrens clothing made by American Eagle called 77 kids and recently placed an order for a few things for this summer - I was super pumped that they were just as cute and layed back as I had hoped! Comfortable but with a little character... Kind of like the 2 yr old they were bought for(ok he has ALOT of character). :)

2 comments:

The Murphys said...

cute stuff!! What size is he in now?

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Those are adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...