Monday, May 25, 2009

Splash As Much As You Like

Both of my children love the water so the first day last week we were able to, we loaded up and went to Mimi's and Papa's to play in the pool! They adored the fact that they could climb in and out at their whim and I was a huge fan of the fact that their splashing didn't make a pool on my bathroom floor.
Two children in the bath tub make much more of a mess then one...
But, I believe that two children have more fun when bathing then one!
It appears that the same goes for swimming!


1 comment:

The Petty's said...

Lydia and Blake, (But especially Lydia),

We will put your family on our prayer list. I know how hard it is to stay put during a pregnancy. I was bedrest during the 3rd trimester of my last pregnancy and discovered I am a HORRIBLE bed patient. You have many more weeks ahead and 2 very active lovely children. I truly believe God knows best. You will too. You and this baby are top priority now and let everyone else take turns. Remember that with God ALL things are possible.

The Petty's
FBC, Effingham

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...