Saturday, June 13, 2009

when i blink...

i blinked... and all of the sudden i was no longer living in the town of 3000 that i grew up in.

i blinked... and i had met the man of my dreams.

i blinked... and i was standing at the altar in the most beautiful gown i could imagine... marrying the man of my dreams.

i blinked... and i was on a plane on my way to guatemala city to become a mother.

i blinked... and my daughter was in my arms and my son was sitting beside me on the hospital bed.

i blinked... and our family of 4 is becoming a family of 5.

i can't decide if i should blink anymore... on one hand, life has only gotten sweeter and more precious. on the other hand, one day i will blink and these precious faces will have grown up. i think that i am afraid to blink anymore...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...