Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not Again...

I woke feeling fine this morning... Showered. Picked up a little bit. Watched the kids play in their grandparents backyard. And then I felt it. That tightening in my stomach that I recognized as a contraction. I went on about my business for about 20 minutes and had a few more. I sat down. They stopped. I waited about 30 minutes then stood up and within minutes they began again. I sat down again... This time for an hour. I stood up and the same thing as before. Contractions coming about every 7-8 minutes. So I called the doctor and this time she decided to call in some medication to see if that would do the trick. I am so grateful it worked and I was able to spend the evening with my family... On the couch, but holding my precious children. When my doctor returned my call she told me that she hoped this would get me through the weekend and that we would regroup at my check-up on Monday.

My precious parents and husband were tremendous this evening and I didn't have to lift a finger. I don't know what I would do without them. Only a few more weeks Emery! Hang on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...