Friday, August 21, 2009

This precious face is one of my favorite things to look at - In the entire world! There was a time when I didn't have any idea what I missing... A time I didn't know what it was like to look into this little 13 month old eyes and see her precious father. A time I didn't miss her running to me at full force to hug and kiss me - Without me even having to ask her! There was a time where there were no pink chairs or dolls or baby strollers in my living room - The living room seemed MUCH larger! A time I didn't have someone constantly hanging on my leg because she is a mommy's girl. There was a time that I didn't realize how much better my life would be once all of these things were apart of it. I don't like to think about life during that time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...