Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Countdown Continues - 36 Weeks

I hit 36 weeks today! It is a little dissapointing since we originally thought that I would be up and about today. The Lord knows what Emery needs though...
Blake's parents are in town for the weekend so we are spending the weekend at our condo. They are providing a much needed release for my parents and husband. Yesterday, the kids enjoyed dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese for the first time with Papa and Gigi and Blake and I were able to eat a quiet dinner at home(my favorite - California Pizza Kitchen). This afternoon everyone but me is out shopping and running errands. The quiet is nice, but I am looking forward to being able to go out with my family!
Only 5 more days!

1 comment:

The Yates' said...

You look great friend! 5 more days and you get to get up and hopefully get to have your sweet girl! Can not wait to see her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...