Sunday, April 18, 2010

And The Winner Is...

FIREPLACE #1 and FIREPLACE #2!!! A tie!

I believe that #2 is my favorite. I believe that it is Blake's favorite. So I believe that we are happy.

We are still working out whether we are willing to take the plunge and paint the brick. So permanent. But I am beginning to believe that it is totally necessary!

The wood will be painted. All of it. Every inch of paneling. And the molding! White. Stark white. I can not wait to see how light and airy the room will become! Don't worry - There will be pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.

3 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

When we moved into our current we painted the brick and all the trim too. The trim was still the natural wood color. Painting it really brightened up the place.

Can't wait to see pictures. Getting a new house is so much fun.

The Rogers Family said...

I mean to say, "into our current home"

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

I love painted brick. Hope it didn't come across as if I didn't in the last post. I'm just not brave enough to do it. lol Glad that you are so I can see the before and after!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...