Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dear Blake...

This isn't what I had planned when we married 5 years ago on June 11th.

I thought we were going to hole up in a cheap little apartment till you finished school. Here we are in a big house and you aren't done with school... I thought that you would have graduated with your PhD by now. Instead you have 1 year left. I think that perhaps the 3 children have something to do with that. That is something else I had not planned on. 3 kids in 5 years... Actually 3 kids in 26 months! Can you believe it? It was not supposed to happen like this.
How unbelievably thankful am I that things did not happen as I had planned! Can you imagine how boring the last few years could have been? :)

I could never have imagined that my life would be this full. I knew I was going to love being your wife, taking care of your children - But this is so much better then I imagined!
Five years has flown by... Sometimes I can hardly remember some of it. ;) But I am right where I want to be. I spend my days doing what I have always dreamed. I lay down at night beside the man that I love - you.

I love you. I feel so unbelievably lucky to be your wife. Happy Anniversary my love.




June 11, 2005
From This...


June 11, 2010

To This...

Certainly looks right doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...