Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something About That Hair

The last several days I attended a conference for church consultants in Marion, IN. I had to go when I saw Thom Rainer, Ed Stetzer, and Dan Kimball were speaking. Ed Stetzer and Thom Rainer spoke on topics related to their newest book Transformational Church. I am considering taking the lay leadership of our church through a DVD-study of the book in the fall. But the primary reason I wanted to attend was to be able to spend time and hear from Dan Kimball. I am writing my dissertation on Kimball and his ministry to emerging generations in Santa Cruz, CA. I thoroughly enjoyed the conference and catching up with my good friend, Kyle Barrett, who went with me. Kimball is famous, or infamous, for his hair. You can see why! I will share more about the conference at the beginning of next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...