Sunday, January 23, 2011

Loving her so much I had to write about her...

Riley. What to say about Riley.
Well, it seems like it has been far too long since I have posted about her so here it goes:
Age: 2 year 6 months 10 days
Weight: 31 lbs
Height: Ummm... No idea! She is growing like a weed!
Favorite Foods: Grilled Cheese, Macaroni and Cheese, Pizza, String Cheese... Are you seeing a theme here? And yet she doesn't drink any milk!
Favorite Words or Phrases: I wuv you!(I love you!) Sure! Momma(everyone special is Momma). You ok? Good Morning. Oh no! Sit down! T.D.(tv, but we just can't get her to say the "v")
 She actually talks like crazy, but these seem to come out more than anything else!
Favorite Pastimes: Dress up, Kitchen/Tea, Baby dolls, Mr. Potato Head, and ANYTHING her big brother is doing!

Riley is such a joy! She smiles and laughs all of the time! She hugs often. My girl even says "I wuv you!" unsolicited! Riley loves to entertain. She dances, sings, and loves for you to share a "cup of tea" with her. She is by far the easiest of the three. She entertains herself for an hour or more at a time playing with her baby doll or looking at a book or rearranging her doll house. She easily obeys... Hates to be in trouble(so sweet!)! The paci! Riley has given up her paci during wake time - A HUGE accomplishement! I have attempted several times and have totally wimped out... This must have just been the right time. Oh, and she hates to have her photo taken. Notice these are all action shots? :) Basically, I am just honored to be her mommy! Next on the adgenda? Potty Training! :) To be honest, I am terrified! There are a million more things I would love to tell you about this girl. I would love to tell you how she loves to dip everything in ranch dressing. I would love to tell you how she loves for you to lay in bed with her before she goes to sleep at night. I would love to tell you how she walks around singing "Jesus Loves Me" - Or her version of it. I'd love to tell you, but there is no way to cram it all in one post.





1 comment:

The Petty's said...

I think she looks like Lauren in some of these photos....... A sweetie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...