Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We Have A Winner

I have been trying to decide on a fabric to recover our kitchen chairs in for several weeks now. It's amazing how stylish laminated fabrics have become! I shared a few fabrics a few weeks ago  and loved several, but ended up not choosing any of them! Several of them were just not the right color and several were not as wide as I wanted. Im hoping to get 2 chair covers per yard. I came upon this one last week and thought it might add a modern touch to our traditional table and chairs. My sweet mom bought it as an early Mother's Day gift for me and it will be in next week! Can't wait to share pictures!
Nicey Jane Laminated Cotton Lindy Leaf Blue

1 comment:

The M Family said...

love your new header! and the material you chose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...