Sunday, September 18, 2011

*Stars In My Eyes*

Ok, so basically Andrew Peterson has one of my very favorite voices in the entire world! I don't even remember when I heard it for the first time. It's been years.  And his lyrics. Oh, his lyrics. They are real and honest. They are deep and profound. They are what I have always wanted to say, in a much more beautiful way then I could ever say them. His "Behold The Lamb" concert is absolutely my favorite concert ever. Ok, enough gushing - Blake is getting a bit jealous. :) 

Friday night Andrew Peterson did a benefit concert for Rosalynn's Hope - Ninth and O Baptist Church's adoption ministry. The Lord blessed by working out a way to bring in such a wonderful and popular artist that about filled the house. I'm smiling just thinking about the families we will be able to scholorship with the added funds.

And man, I thought I was a fan, but Ninth and O's sanctuary was filled with people that knew every Andrew Peterson song by heart. I saw one man wait in line 1.5 hours to simply shake his hand and thank him for his music. His number #1 fan? Well, I am not crazy enough to be anyone's #1 fan, I think. :) But did I sit in the back during his sound check and sneak a few grainy pictures? Ummm, yes I sure did. And have I listened to his music over and over and over again day after day after day?... Well, that I have.



*Blake fully endorses this blog post* :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...