Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

These are literally the EASIEST muffins you will ever make. Actually, these are probably the easiest item you will EVER bake! Period.

Pumpkin Muffins
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Can Pureed Pumpkin

Mix the 2 ingredients and divide between 12 cupcake liners. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

Thats it. Seriously. The EASIEST muffins ever. And insanely scrumptious and moist! Man. Now I am wondering if I should have even shared this recipe or kept it for myself. Well, I'm sharing. You can thank me later.

2 comments:

The Petty's said...

Just dry cake mix, nothing else besides the pumpkin? So easy, I can/will do it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

These muffins are a fall (and sometimes spring, and summer!) tradition in our home. We make them with spice cake or carrot cake mix. Very yummy and easy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...