Monday, January 30, 2012


Friday night was "Family Night" in the Ring household. It has been a busy few weeks and we finally had an evening where there was absolutely nothing on the agenda. We fixed our family's favorite spaghetti(new recipe coming) for dinner. Painting masterpieces were created. Bubble baths were needed to clean up from the masterpiece making. I beat out our homes Candyland champ(Will) and enjoyed watching them get some giggles out playing The Cat In The Hat's - "I Can Do That"!  It was officially decided that this kind of evening is needed every week. Perhaps 2x a week. I'm panicking - Time is moving too swiftly. Kids are growing too quickly. I guess I'll just continue to snap hundreds of photos a day for those weepy, mommy afternoons. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...