Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Job in Jeopordy?

On Monday, Dr. Denny Burk, Professor of New Testament at Criswell College in Dallas, TX, announced that he is moving to Louisville to become Dean of Bocye College, the undergraduate school to Southern Seminary.
Prior to moving to Dallas, Denny and Susan where beloved members at Ninth and O and their announcement to return to the Louisville area has been received with cheers, jubilation, and the occasional frolicking in the streets (okay, I made the last one up). My only rub with Denny coming back to Louisville is that prior to leaving Louisville, he taught the college students at Nintha and O, which is the position I currently hold. Does this mean I need to update my resume? :) Welcome Home Burks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...