Sunday, September 28, 2008

Riley's First Time In The Nursery

Riley got her 2 month old shots 2 weeks ago so it was time for her to visit our church's nursery! It has been difficult to not be able to sit through a service or Sunday School, but I was so sad this morning as I was thinking about having to drop her off! Our nursery workers are fully capable of caring for my little girl, but it was sad simply because it is one of those milestones that reminds me of how quickly she is growing. I was blessed that one of my good friends, Rachel, happened to be working this morning, so after my first visit(during the welcome) I felt much better to peek in the door and see her holding my baby girl. I managed to peek in only one other time because Riley as doing beautifully! How quickly they grow up...




Obviously Riley was not worried about visiting the nursery

2 comments:

The Yates' said...

aww... Riley did do great this morning ( I felt bad she spit up all over her cute dress...luckily her back up dress was just as cute!) and I enjoyed holding and rocking your sweet girl... holding her made me realize how big Av is getting...we are quickly passing the cuddly baby stage and jumping into mobility. It IS crazy how fast they grow up!

The Murphys said...

Aww!! I remember the first time Corbin went to nursery. Of course I'm such a worrier, he sat with us until he was 5 months old. Kinda sad actually lol. Hopefully I'm a bit more relaxed this time around lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...