Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pray For The Clark's

I was recently uploading a few pictures to the computer and came across a photo I had taken of some good friends! It made me smile and I just thought I would share their story with you: Rocky and Suzanne Clark invited Blake and I over for lunch about 1 1/2 years ago. They shared with us at lunch that they were praying about adopting and just were searching for some advice and help. Blake and I love the topic of adoption and gladly shared our heart on the matter with them... We formed an instant bond quickly became friends! Rocky and Suzanne pursued adoption through Ethiopia and felt called to adopt a son. A few months after we shared with them the news that we were expecting Riley Lynn I received a phone call from Suzanne that she was pregnant! After much prayer on their part, they still felt God calling them to carry out with the adoption. They hope to meet their precious Ethiopian son in January and the son in Suzanne's belly in February!

I smiled when I saw their picture, because this couple has become sweet friends of the Ring family and just felt led to share with you their preciour story. Pray for Rocky and Suzanne and their 2 sons this holiday season! The Lord had big things in store for the Clark family in 2009!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...