Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag - Your It

...by Michelle

The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

Had this been done on Blake's computer, I am not sure what kind of picture would have shown up. Blake gifted me with my very own laptop for Christmas and I have not had a chance to move any old photos over yet - Only photos from Christmas and on...

This photo is from New Years Eve 08. We spent the night with my mom since my dad and brother were in Israel at the time. Since we had a Wii system, pool table, and basement for the night we invited our friends the Clarks, the Kratzers, and the Mcbrides over to celebrate! This is a photo of the women from that night!


Suzanne, Emily, Jessica and Me

I tag Marsha, Rachel, Chanda, and Rose

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...