Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Meaning...

Mom and I went shopping weeks ago for my precious kiddos Easter outfits... Unfortunately, I was sick all day long on Sunday and captured very few photos of the results from our shopping and dinner venture! :( But you know my kids looked good! :)

This is the first Easter that Blake and I have spent at church with children(last yr Will has just had his surgery 2 days before and we remained home)... I was amazed at the new meaning being a mother gave this glorious day! Even after being a mother for close to 2 years I am continually amazed at the way it still changes everything for me...This year I was not simply thankful for Christ resurrection and what it meant for me, but almost even more so for the hope it offers these 2 precious ones below and the child growing in my belly. Save them young Lord!...






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...