Friday, June 12, 2009

Something's missing...

Blake left this morning at 8am for Equador. He is traveling with several college students and a few workers along with some from the youth group. He doesn't return until 11pm next Friday. I know it is a wonderful opporturnity. I know he will have a wonderful time. I know the work he will do it important and needed.... BUT I MISS HIM! Blake has traveled several times a year since we married, but never for this long. Never internationally. Never with me working to keep baby Emery healthy. My wonderful parents have moved myself and our kiddos in to help with the children.... BUT I MISS HIM! I feel as if a part of me is missing and I won't be able to get it back until he returns. Pray for his safety. Pray for his health. Pray for his family as we attempt to keep a somewhat normal schedule until he returns.

1 comment:

M said...

A part of you is missing right now Lydia. It is ok to feel as you do but know that the Lord will sustain you through your separation and pray that the Lord will do wonderful things in your heart and Blakes to make your love even stronger during this time.
Take care of yourself and all your sweet babies!
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...