Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 1/2 Months and Round

This precious girl is growing! Emery Ann is 4 1/2 months old and weighs about 14 pounds. She is a compact, smiling baby girl.
We have had a difficult time getting her going on cereal. Tried 3 different kinds and still spooning the same spoonful in her mouth over and over again. :) Oh yes, and she gags. Whether watery or thick or inbetween - she gags. We will just carry on and continue to feed 4 ounces every 3 hours. :)
Emery is rolling over a little bit - From her belly to back. When she lays on her belly she can get her chest and head up and look around for a while. She enjoys her bebe pod and looks so grown up sitting in it! Emery is so different then Riley - So laid back.
I can not tell you how precious I find Emery! She has reached a point where she desires to be held - alot, but I don't really mind. I love my momma's girl!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...