Friday, April 23, 2010

Best Friends...

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts


"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"When the silences are no longer akward, you know you are around friends."


"Material things can't make the soul whole. The only love, trust, and loyalty of friends can do that."
Sent by Andy Spak

I have this friend... Didn't like her at first. Can you believe it? Now, I can't function without speaking to her daily! I had a baby in September. She had a baby in January. We are pretty sure they are going to be best friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...