Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pears - How I Love Thee

She swallowed... And actually wanted more!

I have been working for months on solids with Emery and she has had no interest in them! Literally 2 months and she regularly gags and throws up whether cereal or veggies or fruit. Well, the only fruit I hadn't tried was pears... Pulled them out tonight and I heard the "Hallelujah Chorus" in the background!

She swallowed.

She looked at me with a smile on her precious, round face.

She opened her mouth for more!

She looked like a total disaster, but I fed her half of the container! This morning I mixed it with cereal and she ate that as well! Heres to hoping we can kick these EVERY 3 hour feedings... And yes, that is at night as well! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...