Monday, July 26, 2010

An Ecuadorian Zoo

Dear Will, Riley, and Emery,

This week I am in the country of Ecuador with a group of young people from our church. We have come to this distant land to work at a camp with Ecuadorian youth. While we do play games and have fun, our ultimate purpose in coming is to share the message of Christ with the young people of this land.

Today, we left the camp and visited a local zoo. I so wish you and your mom could have been here. I know you all love animals. I took a few pictures and wanted to pass them along to you. Believe it or not, the Banos Zoo is much more hilly than Louisville's. I did see a small monkey escape from its cage...only in Ecuador!

Condor (the National Bird - this is actually a statue)
Jaguar
Macaw
Fo-Hawk Duck
Tamir
Galapogus
Mico

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...