Friday, November 26, 2010

So Thankful...

We spent Thanksgiving in Illinois with Blake's family this year. It was such an enjoyable day! We went and ate a buffet breakfast at a hotel on Thanksgiving morning... Yummy! The hotel was all decorated for Christmas with about 30 trees and a horse(not real) and carriage. That evening some of Blake's family ate with us for dinner.

The Lord is good to us always, but I felt so very blessed this Thanksgiving 2010. I'm not sure why more this year then others. Whether husband or no husband. Whether 3 children or no children... I know that God is fully and purely good to me in it all. But how beautifully blessed I am to have it all. All that I dreamed of. All that I have hoped for.


I am thankful for this beautiful family the Lord has blessed me with...


These kiddos are thankful for their Daddy and I am oh so thankful for this man.

This boy is a constant reminder of the gracious Lord I serve - He know only that his mommy and daddy adore him and for that I am thankful!
This girl has been a handful since the moment she was conceived - A handful that I am blessed to call mine! That beautiful smile is constantly on her beautiful face.
My world...

My precious eldest daughter is the cheer and sunshine of our family! She is my calm and reminder to remain that way. I am thankful for this season of life in which I am her favorite person.
For these things I am overwhelmingly thankful... So very thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...