Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Happening So Fast




 I feel like Emery has been doing so much recently I needed to blog so that I am able to remember it all! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up... I am not ready for it at all!

1) First of all she has a belly! Do you see that thing? I love it! She has always been pretty petite so seeing anything extra on her is kind of fun.

2) She is talking like crazy! She says "More", "Mama", "Dada", "Down", "Thank You", "Please"... She also loves to "sing"! :)...

3) Dancing... She LOVES to dance. Everytime she hears music she begins to dance.

4) Emery is obsessed with Will and Riley! Everything they do she wants to do. Every toy they play with she wants to play with(including the STEP2 roller coaster!). Everything they eat she wants to eat.

5) She can feed herself now! Family dinners are so different now that we can all eat! :) Oh, and she won't sit in her high chair anymore. Will and Riley don't sit in one so she seems to think that she doesn't need to.

6) Emery is coming out of her "hold me every minute or I'll scream" phase! Dinner is finally getting cooked. Bathrooms are finally getting cleaned. :)

7) Oh, and she has learned to "cheese" for the camera! :) In case you couldn't tell.

I am missing a hundred things, but these are what were on my mind tonight! I LOVE this girl!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Just came across your blog tonight- you have a beautiful family! It makes me so happy to see families teaching their children the blessings of God.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...