Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorites...For The Moment!

From the movie Dear John
 Amanda Seyfried singing Little House
A haunting song I bought from iTunes immediately after watching this movie for the first time. 
I have listened to this sing probably 20x today!
Push play and listen... Then push play again.. and again... and again. 

I basically gain all of my nutrients through this drink. Almost. :)



Pretty obsessed with the shade Cinnamon Smile... Wear it almost every day. 

It smells like summer in January!
I hear they are retiring this scent so I went a tad bit crazy at the Semi-Annual Sale. :)

I've been listening to this girl alot too - Back To December seems to have a skip in it on my iTunes.
Is that possible?

Eddie Bauer Paint Shade - Wicker
I can't tell you how many gallons of this I have gone through in the past several years! 


A Day Planner by Erin Condren for Tiny Prints
Mine has our name and picture, but you get the idea.

Adorable hair accessories and coffee cozies by a friend of mine!
Oh - And Hannah is the precious little girl they are adopting from Ethiopia!
All proceeds go directly to bringing her home!

I don't know how this lady does it, but I am stumped every time! :)
The newest book that I finished in, oh, A DAY!
And somehow I managed to keep my children alive - It was just a late night. 

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

that day planner = too cute! I will so be getting one of those :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...