Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Year Old Purchase and a Sneak Peak

I have a cabinet in my laundry room that has nothing but knick-knacks and accessories for our house. I have sea shells, candels, vases... Items used in the past and items with tags on them. These sand dollars and sea urchans were a purchase I made a full year ago at Pottery Barn. I didn't know what I would do with them, but they were too good of a deal to pass up.

$3.97 a set.
And then 50% off! No joke!
I love the beach(I am from Florida) and have little touches of blues and shells all over our house and while I didn't have a spot for them at the time, I knew that one day I would wish I had them.

Tuesday night I came across the perfect place for these guys.

Our first floor powder room got a makeover and they became the perfect filler for the apothocary jar...

SNEAK PEAK!


1 comment:

The Dilleys said...

Very cute! Great way to incorporate memories of your home in Florida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...