Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Light Stripe

This is not a well organized post. I attempted to find some "before" photos, and searched and searched and searched... None. I know that I have some somewhere, but I have filed them away. Yesterday, my mom came over and fulfilled my dream for a stripe in my little boy's nautical room. I was finding the Eddie Bauer Wicker dark. The only window is off center and the room felt dreary. Between the bright blue accents and the white stripe(that appears off-white in these photos), I think I am on track for a lighter look! I think that after a few more accents and headboards we will be about done!

These pictures are terribly grainy and out of focus... So sorry!
 Hoping to start a photo series with some great photos in the near future.




1 comment:

The Petty's said...

LOVE it....It looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...