Thursday, October 27, 2011

Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies

I made these cookies for a fall girls night get-together... Huge Hit! They are the epitomy of fall and will be making an appearance again next week.

1 cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 box alpine instant spiced cider mix(all 10 packets)
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 bag kraft caramels(14 oz)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with parchment(This is a MUST!). Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in small bowl. Cream butter, sugar, salt, and powdered cider. Add eggs(1 at a time). Add vanilla. Slowly add dry mixture - mixing continually. Refrigerate 1 hr before working with. Unwrap caramels. Place a caramel in center of 1 tablespoon cookie dough. Bake 12-14 minutes. Do not brown! These cookies are wonderful very soft! Slide parchment and cookies off of pan immediately so your cookies don't continue to cook. After 3-4 minutes flip cookies upside down to ensure caramel dries evenly.

Go forth and impress your home with your baking... These are cookies to impress!

HAPPY FALL!


Linking Up Here
Photobucket



11 comments:

Sharde said...

oh my gosh.
seriously. madly delicious. im gonna have to make theseeee!!!!

sharde @ the style projects

Amanda Wood said...

This is the second time I've seen these I think I'm going to have to make them now! YUM YUM! Stopping by from the follower's fest.

Sandy a la Mode said...

i made these cookies the other day! AND they were a HIT!!

Unknown said...

YUM! Not only are they caramel filled, but they're apple cider! Mmm I need to make these for fall.

Snarks said...

Oh my goodness! My mouth is watering! Thank you so much for the amazing recipe! Found you on the follower's fest and I'm looking forward to coming back time and time again!

Dawn Duddy said...

Hi! My name is Dawnee and I found you on the follower's fest. I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to making these cookies! My kids and grandkids are going to love them.... if I let them have any that is. ;) I am now following. :)

Rachel said...

These look amazing! I have a feeling I'm going to be making these tomorrow! New follower from followers fest! Great blog!

The Cheese Thief said...

Looks so good. My husband would love these.

Stopping by from the follwers fest. I'm a new follower.

Hope you can check me out at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com

MellyB said...

Is there ever a time where putting something even more sugary in the center of a cookie isn't a good idea? I'm going to say no. Never. Well done my friend, well done.

Kendra said...

oh goodness, those look delicious!

Sam said...

I HAVE to try these! They look so amazing.

Found you through Follow Fest, check out my blog if you're interested! I'm hosting my first give-away!

My Growing Obsessions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...