Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Disney World - Day 1

Our travel morning began very early in the morning. Like 5:00am for Blake and I. 5:40 for the kiddos. We were at the airport by 6:45am! Wow. After a whirlwind morning that involved running from one plane to another in Detroit(who would have guessed they would have such a large airport) we arrived in Florida! The air just smells better there. I promise.

We took a ton of pictures so I will let the photos do most of the talking. There was pool time, dinner eating, and monorail riding. And basically continual ooohhhing and aaahhhing from our children. If I had told them we were in heaven they would have believed me... And been thrilled about it. :) And that was only on night 1 - before we even saw a single character or visited a single park. Maybe we should have held out another trip or two on the parks. :)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...