Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

When I originally saw this first done, I remember thinking, "What in the world"??? I used to do a wonderful job of getting up and dressed and ready almost every day of the week. Ask my friends in college. I didn't even own a pair of sweat pants. I only own 2 now, but I wash them often! :)

I thought it if I got it out there this week that I was going to link up with The Pleated Poppy next week, and post pictures, it would help to ensure that I took a few days to dry my hair, put on some jeans, and do my makeup. I am pretty sure I my husband won't regret this at all. :) He is precious and thinks I'm beautiful all the time, but I want him to know that I want to take care of myself for him.

So check back next Wednesday. I'll be taking photos and posting a few as a sort of accountability.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...