Monday, December 5, 2011

The Highlights...

There were very few photos taken this weekend so this will be a photo-free post! We had a wonderful, busy weekend so I thought I would share a few highlights:

* We steamed our carpets and furniture! A kind friend lent us their steamer so that was one of Blake's projects this weekend. The biggest bonus is that the sharpie is so faded you barely notice it! :)
* We got our new couch up in the basement! Blake took me on a surprise day trip to IKEA on Monday for my "graduation" gift.
* Emery had an accident free day! And it was only day #5! We even took her out and about to the mall and to McDonald's for lunch/play!
* Some much needed quality family time happened on Saturday... Our children were in heaven with their daddy home ALL weekend! It has been almost a year since we have had a good weekend with little going on.
* Blake and I enjoyed a date night with friends on Friday night! Dinner and a concert... I can honestly say that the company of my husband and our friend's was my favorite part.
* Andrew Peterson concert! I wrote extensively about my love for his words and voice here, so I won't gush. :) His Behold The Lamb concert was amazing... I highly recommend finding a concert near you next Christmas season...

We have a HUGE week coming up! Family in town, some celebrating, and a little stage prancing! :) I am really looking forward to the week to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...