Monday, March 5, 2012

Bogged Down By More Than Snow...

It feels like it has been a very long 2 weeks. We have just been very busy and very tired. The house is a disaster. I have taken NO pictures. Of anything or anyone. Clean clothes for the kids are down to those embarrassing outfits that don't match. Life got away from us a little bit - Won't be much blogging this week either as I work hard to bring everything under some sense of order and schedule. 

 I had planned a quiet morning filled with laundry catch up and kitchen cleaning... But we awoke to snow! Our first real snow of winter! And seeing as it is already March, I figured if these kiddos were going to get to  make some snow angels, we had to get out there quick! It was shortly lived and required baths to warm everyone up, but the time was well worth it. I often find myself bogged down by the "to do's" of the day - So glad that "enjoying my children" made the list today! I'm working hard for that to be at the top of the list everyday. These faces serve as a wonderful reminder.... Life is speeding by - Nothing lasts. And there are so few things that I will NOT regret. Treasuring my children is one of those things. 

I'm off - Emery is running around with no underwear on. I guess I should probably do something about that. :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...