Friday, June 22, 2012

Names To Faces...

The babies have names... 
16 wk ultrasound

Blake and I have had a running list of possible names since we found out we were expecting 2 babies. Naming 1 would have been easy - We have had 1 girl name and 1 boy name since Emery was born. Hadley was our top pick for a girl singleton and remained a must have for one of the twins. Ainsley took some time to grow on Blake. :) Its amazing how perfect they seem once you have decided though!

Paige is Blake's sister's middle name - I can't tell you how impressed I am with the  lady that God is molding her into. Our kids adore Aunt Lauren Paige and she is just so treasured by Blake and I. Grace is my middle name. It is one of my favorite words. A few of the meanings from the dictionary include:(1) favor or goodwill and (2) mercy, clemency, pardon. Ainsley was the baby we never expected but what favor God is showing to Blake and I to bless us with her.

It is amazing how, at times, it still seems so crazy that we are expecting twins... Yet, I can't imagine our lives without these two precious gifts - Hadley Paige and Ainsley Grace.

1 comment:

Leah said...

So sweet. Love the names and the meanings. And, I love the shared room! Miss you, friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...