Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thankful...

Only 1 day until the start of November. Every November I find my thoughts dwelling on how blessed I am. It started early this year...

The other day, Blake and I were discussing that despite the lack of sleep... despite the multitude of adjustments... We both  found ourselves with such a peace. Such an overwhelming thankfulness.

I walked into the family room this morning to find Blake sitting on the couch with BOTH twins in one arm, Emery in the other arm, and older two on either side of him. I thought my heart would burst.  I should have grabbed the camera for a photo, but found myself just standing off to the side watching... A mental photo will have to do.

The year had been hectic. Stressful. Full of changes. And honestly life is still like that. But what grace we have been covered with. We know just how wonderful we have it. Just how blessed we are. And what precious daily reminders I have been given...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...