Thursday, January 17, 2013

I might have a slight obsession...

... with owls. 
In fact, I know I have an obsession with owls. 
Not the scary, brown ones with the piercing eyes.
The pretty mercury glass ones.
The white ceramic ones.
The kind that hold salt and pepper.

You wouldn't notice my addiction when you first step into my house. They are tucked on bookcases, used as a door stop, on a shelf in the bathroom, perched on a dresser...

Blake and I took a count this week. 
It was slightly embarrassing considering I brought home a new owl Tuesday night. 
12 owls.
If you include the salt and pepper shakers to be one item. 

Here is my collection: 

I was looking online for a fun addition to the collection and came across these options. It looks like I am not the only one loving owls at the moment!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

Do you have an item you can't seem to get enough of?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...