Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Hot Evening

There are some events you want to tuck away into your "memory bank"...  For me, this is one of them.

A few weeks ago we finally blew up the pool...
Ok. That's not totally true. 
Blake blew up the pool. With a pump.
(Could you imagine him actually blowing this thing up himself?)
Anyway...
We filled the pool with water and spent the evening outside.
Precious memories...


It doesn't matter how hot it is... Water straight out of the hose is COLD!

That cut is evidence of all the crawling and pulling up that is happening in our home. 
After I checked to be sure Hadley was really ok, I secretly thought, 
"Yeah! A quick way to tell them apart for a week!"
I know. It's really hard though!

For some reason he thought he was going to stay dry...

If you think those eyes are something, you should see her when she wants something...
I'd give her the world if I could. 

Hadley

Ainsley


 Sometimes I still glance at them and think, "There are two of them."
Some days it's in terror.
Some days it's in wonder that the Lord would bless me so...
On this night, it was the latter. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...