Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big Kid Day

A few weeks ago my sweet parents offered to keep the twins so we could do something fun with the older kiddos... So we decided on a day to the Newport Aquarium! The drive up was so relaxing... Lots of exciting conversation, and Blake and I even got to chat some.


Will calls his Daddy his best friend... The feeling is mutual. 

Will and Riley are best friends... I love it!

I thought we were going to have to tear them away from watching the sting ray sharks.




One of their favorite things to look at were the ugly, giant toads. 

The kids were braver then me... I didn't have any interest in petting a shark. 
All 3 had rubbed a back before we left, though!


I can not brag on these 3 kids enough... The way in which they have handled the past year has brought me to tears many times. They never complain. They are compassionate. They love their baby sisters passionately. I could not be more proud of them... What a joy to get to celebrate them on this fun day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...