Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lost Without Them...

My parents are such a blessing. In fact, Blake and I have no idea what we would have done these past 6 weeks without them! I was sick the last 2 weeks of pregnancy and am still struggling to recover from labor/delivery tonight... Mom has come over almost everyday for 6 weeks to help pick up the house or fold a load of laundry or just take Will outside to play! Dad has spent many hot afternoons sitting outside while Will played in the backyard or swimmed in his little pool! Almost every single day for 3 weeks, Riley, Will, and I have been loaded up and carpooled over to their home about 2 miles away... And I think that I have eaten dinner in the home I grew up in more consistently these weeks then before I married! Will has been showered with attention and love. When Riley was sick, they changed diaper after diaper... There were many days that I would have never let Blake leave the house if it wasn't for Mom's 8:00am call to tell me she would be over by the time he left for work.

Mom... Dad... We can not begin to thank you! You are such a blessing to the Ring family and have no idea how we would have made it through this hard pregnancy and recovery without you guys! We thank God for you daily... If we can be half as good of parents as you two have been, then we will be content!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...