Friday, October 16, 2009

A Little Reflecting...

I have been incredibly blessed by my family and have yet to spend an entire day alone with all 3 children. My recovery from Riley's birth was horrendous and took 8 weeks before I even really began to feel better, so I think that my husband and parents are doing their best to see that this one goes a little more smoothly. So far so good...

The point though, is that Blake went to work this morning and I wouldn't let my mom come over... Some of the best hours of my life. I absolutely loved being alone with all 3 children! Granted, I have had no shower and now that Blake has come home I am pretty sore and tired... But I feel a little bit like Wonder Woman! :) I cleaned several rooms (we only have a few more then that) including mopping floors. I bathed all 3 children and all 3 were dressed when daddy got home. Lunches had been fixed, eaten, and put away. Laundry was going...

And now my precious husband has sent me to my room to steal away a few minutes.... I have no idea what I would do without my husband. I have no idea what I would do without my mom and dad... And I am so thankful to God that I don't even have to wonder.

1 comment:

The Petty's said...

Amen to wonderful family. You, in turn are also wonderful.

jp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...