Monday, May 31, 2010

This is one entertaining girl...


Riley is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met! This weekend she found her brothers sunglasses and sported them for days.

Today she insisted on wearing them out shopping - So we decided to buy her some more girlie ones. I gave her 2 options...

She picked these! And then insisted on carrying around the bag!





She is all girl - Loves flowers!


A Memorial Day swim - The first of 2010!





Dress up, dolls, painted toe nail... When this precious little girl was growing inside of me, I was almost positive that she was a he. When my dr told me I was having a girl I burst into tears! I was overjoyed! Man, do I love my son, but there is something about the bond between a mother and daughter! I think God knew I would love it so much that he gifted me with 2! :)


Emery at 8 months

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...