Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jesus Loves Me

We have been singing this song to Will for years. This past week we sang it every night as part of our family devotions. All of the sudden, tonight, Will decided to give us a concert.

You have to understand. Will has spent over a year in speech therapy. He was several years behind only 1 year ago. Last January his sentences consisted of 2 or 3 words at the most. He has never sung a song for us before. At least not a song we taught him. :)

I'm not sure he has ever done anything cuter. I am not sure that he has ever done anything sweeter. I am not sure that he has ever done anything I am more proud of.
So he took a few liberties... I think there is a chance this version might catch on! ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...